Rajasthan Scholarship Online Form 2013 Rajasthan Online Scholarship System (ROSE)
Social Justice & Empowerment Department Government of Rajasthan has issue various type of Scholarship Scheme for School Students, College Students and Unemployment Candidates for Every year of Academic Session. Rajasthan Online Scholarship System (ROSE) is a Portal of New Students, Registered Students, Institutes, District Administrators and State Administrators Log in.
Process of Scholarship for Academic Year 2013-14 will be Started Very Soon. Further details of Various Rajasthan Scholarship Form & Schemes are given below -
Scholarship Scheme List In Rajasthan :
01. Post Matric Scholarship Scheme of Rajasthan.
02. Uttar Matric Scholarship Scheme of Rajasthan.
03. Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Scholarship Rajasthan.
04. Vidya-varidi Scholarship Scheme by Technical Education Dept Rajasthan.
05. Rajasthan Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship
06. SC/ST Students Scholarship Scheme of Rajasthan.
07. Monthly Scholarships for Economically Backward Students.
All the Scholarship Scheme application form and process for Academic Year 2013 will be Started Very Soon at ROSE Portal www.rajpms.nic.in. Students continue watch our Portal vancactyforall.blogspot.com regularly we are providing recent news about all Rajasthan Government scholarship scheme , how to apply . starting date , last date , eligibility, documents required etc.
Steps - Apply for Online Scholarship :
01. Students first of Log-In www.rajpms.nic.in.
02. Click on “New Registration” button, provide desired details carefully and get Login ID and Password.
03. Note down & Remember, Registration ID/Log in ID & Password, it will be issued only once.
04. Click on “Log in” button, provide User ID and Password given as above and enter into site.
05. Through “Apply for Scholarship” button provides all desired details, check and after confirmation “Lock” the Application. Pl. note that “Apply for Scholarship” button will not be visible until you confirm the registration details.
06. Take print out the Application, get sign from your institution, attach all desired documents and send that to concerning Domicile District office by post.
07. Please note without “LOCK” up date in filled data allowed and taking print out before “LOCK” will just be a draft application and not a FINAL APPLICATION to be send to SJE district office.
08. You can check the status later by log in again.
09. Detailed instructions could be read by clicking on “How to Apply” button.
Click Here for Apply Online ROSE Portal.
(CBSE) Central Sector Scholarship 2013
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Delhi invites Online applications from the students who have passed Class XII Examination 2013. CBSE Started aScholarship for those students who have despite having talent and calibre are unable to continue their study and make a name themselves.
CBSE gives no. of 82000 fresh scholarships per annum. Eligible & interested Students can apply through Online mode of application on or before 15th September, 2013. Further details of CBSE Scholarship 2013 is mention below
Eligibility for Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships :
1. The student should have scored a minimum 80% of marks in Class XII of 10+2 pattern or equivalent.
2. Students should be an Indian national.
3. Students should have passed the Senior School Certificate Examination 2012 & 13 conducted by CBSE.
This scholarship will be awarded on the basis of the results of senior secondary examinations. Fresh scholarships (41000 for boys and 41000 for girls) will be awarded for taking admission in graduation /postgraduation coursesin colleges and universities and for professional courses, such as Medical, Engineering etc.
Amount of Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships :
The scholarship will be given @ Rs.1000/- per month at Graduation level for first three years of College and University courses and Rs.2000/- per month at Post graduation level. Students pursuing professional courses would get Rs.2000/- per month in the 4th & 5th year. The scholarship would be paid for 10 months in an academic year.
How to Apply : Students can apply through online from the CBSE Portal www.cbse.nic.in. Take a printout of online form, joining report and income affidavit format , Get the joining report verified from Institution's head from where degree course is pursued and Send the application with the documents to the following address -
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092.
Important Date :
Last date for submission of Online applications : 15th September, 2013.
Last date for Hard copy can be submitted : 30th September, 2013.
Click here for more details.
Click here to view the Official notification.
Click here for apply online