Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) CDS II 2014 examination NotificationUnion Public Service Commission(UPSC) has issued recruitment notification for filling up of the 464 vacancies of Army Officer through CDS II exam 2014. UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) conducts the CDS (Combined Defence Services) Examination to recruit officers Vacancy under Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy . CDS Exam is conducted twice in a Every year. Eligible And Interested Candidates may apply only through online mode on or before 18th August, 2014.More detailed information for UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2014 is mention below.
UPSC CDS II 2014 vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 464
Name of courses :
1. Indian Military Academy: 200 posts
2. Indian Naval Academy: 45 posts
3. Air Force Academy: 32 posts
4. Officers Training Academy (Men): 175 posts
5. Officers Training Academy (Women): 12 posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CDS II 2014 :
Age Limit :
1. Indian Naval Academy & IMA Posts Unmarried Male Candidates born not earlier than 02-07-1991 and Not later than 01-07-1996.
2. Air Force Academy Posts Unmarried Male Candidates born not earlier than 02-07-1992 and Not later than 01-07-1996.
3. Officer's Training Academy SSC Posts Married & Unmarried Male Candidates born not earlier than 02-07-1990 and Not later than 01-07-1996.
4. Officer's Training Academy SSC Non-Technical Posts Married & unmarried women Candidates born not earlier than 02-07-1990 and Not later than 01-07-1996.
Education Qualification : Candidates should have degree from any recognized University for IMA, Officers Officers’ Training Academy posts, Degree from a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering for Air Force Academy post and for Indian Naval Academy candidates must possess Degree in Engineering.
Application Fees :
1. General/OBC Category Candidates are required to pay as Application Fees Rs. 200/-.
2. SC/ST/Female Category Candidates are exempted (FREE) for Application Fees.
Selection Process : Selections will be done on the basis of written test and Interview/Personality Test.
How to Apply : Candidates can apply only through Online mode .
Candidates can apply through official website www.upsconline.nic.in before last date of Online registration.
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Online registration : 19th July, 2014
Last Date for Online submission : 18th August, 2014
Date of CDS II Written Exam : 26th October, 2014
Click here for Official Advertisement.
Click Here for Apply Online for UPSC CDS II 2014.